=
image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image

woensdag 21 maart 2012

[sponsored review] I.Fairy - Super Crystal Grey review ~

          




Hellooo peeeopleee    
ITS MAH BIRTHDAY TODAY    ~
turning 19, almost 20  feeeling so old alreaddyyy 
aniwooo i wanted to post the last review of circle lenses that i got this month from Uniqso ~
These are called the: I.Fairy - Super Crystal Grey ~
Enjoy the review 



I.Fairy - Super Crystal Grey
Info:
♥ Brand: I.Fairy 
♥ Origin: South Korea 
♥ Water content: 55%  
♥ Diameter: 16.2mm 
♥ Base curve: 8.6mm 
♥ Duration: 1 year disposable 









Natural light.

With flash.

With and without lenses.

 

Colour and design:  []
I adore this grey lens! best grey lens i have so far, even though this is just my second pair lol xD
it blends perfectly with my brown eyes, giving me a natural grey eyed dolly look with an add of sparkle to it 


Comfort:  []
Feels dry after 4 hours or so and after that i took them off, cuz i didn't like the stingy feeling ^ ^"
but before that it felt just like my own eyes, without irritation 

Enlargement:  [] 
They do enlarge my eyes reaalllyyy much, but for some reason because they are lighter it doesn't look TOO big, wich i kinda like as well 

Overall: 
loooooveee this grey pair soo muchh! its perfect for natural and dolly acasions n__n

BUY THEM HEREE 










Sooo this was my review for today, i will probably post a small birthday post too, sooo
havee a nicee and lovely day everybodyy! 


 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten