=
image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image

dinsdag 24 april 2012

[sponsored review] I.Fairy - Super Crystal Green and Etude House - Eye Lash - 1.03 Vivid review ~

Untitled

Hello hello!
Yup 2 other reviews with .. a new look haha!
I always wanted to try out black lips, even though i dont have black lipstick xD
Went for a rough and dark look and used eyeliner for the lips lol. (not sure if its good or not, but wiped it off right away after the shoot xD)


So i'm reviewing the I.Fairy - Super Crystal Greens
These lenses are sponsored from the very kind Uniqso! thaankyouuu 
And also reviewing the  Etude House - Eye Lash - 1.03 Vivid that i got as a gift ~


Let the reviews start! 
dont let me scare you along the way hehe.

oi31
oi34
oi35
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I.Fairy - Super Crystal Green review ~


Info:
♥ Brand: I.Fairy 
♥ Origin: South Korea 
♥ Water content: 55%  
♥ Diameter: 16.2mm 
♥ Base curve: 8.6mm 
♥ Duration: 1 year disposable 

Untitled
Natural light.
Untitled
With flash.
Untitled
With and without lenses.
Untitled




Colour and design []
Very nice green colour that stands out on dark make-up!
gives me an intense look and i love how it blends with my natural eye colour. 

Comfort:  []
Comfort lasts for a long time, just like all my other super crystal lenses ~ nothing else to say then bravo! haha.

Enlargement:  [] 
Yes this lens is also very enlarging at the size from 16mm ~ gives me a awesome dolly look ~

Overall: 
loveeeeeee it. Love the colour, love the comfort and size, gonna wear this more often for sure!


So check them out HERE ~


Untitled
Untitled


Etude House - Eye Lash - 1.03 Vivid review ~
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Hmm i really like the design on the package, but unfortunately these are very invinsible on my eyes Ox
Also had some trouble applying them, cuz these were for some reason very small to hold.. I really like bold and big looking lashes, so these are not meant for me i guess.. 
So if anyone likes the natural look, go for these lashes i'd say xD! 


Get them here!


Untitled
Untitled



So this was my kinda fast and grumpy looking review 
stay tuned for moreeee ~


xoxo 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten