=
image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image

donderdag 31 mei 2012

My 1 year blog anniversary ~

Untitled


Hello peeps!
well as you can see i've been blogging for exactly 1 year now! 
I want to thank everyone who has been supporting me untill now! can't believe i have 600+ followers after one year..  for a poor blog like mine haha! 


Aniways the actual date was on the 29th of may.. but i'm always late at posting something, so i just uploaded a bunch of pics now to fill up this post xD


I got creative with some cupcakes (that i also made for a special event) and thought it'd be suited for some pictures!
Yes i know i should host a give away, dont worry, it will come soon i promise! 
I have to wait first for my paycheck to come in xD.. so untill then please be patient 
For now.. enjoy these random pics i took of the garden and yummy cupcake haha ~


Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten