=
image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image

zondag 22 juli 2012

[sponsored] I.Fairy - Dolly+ Red lenses + Kawayii Long and Under lashes review ~



vm8


Herro herro !
I'm back with a looaad of reviews ~
Uniqso was so kind enough to send a whole lot this time and i feel honored to try them all out!   
Thankyouu very very much!   

Soo i start off with the I.Fairy - Dolly+ Red they've send me.
I actually requested this lens, since i'm gonna cosplay for the very first time and i wanted to have the perfect red lenses for it!    Sooo i couldn't be happier when they agreed to send me this lenses after all!   
This one is also my very first pair of red lenses, so i'm glad to have another color in my stock haha ~

LOL i really look like a vampire with these lenses on and ofcourse i did the make-up like that on purpose haha! Wanted to give my dark wig another try with this look (and geez it's so dead right now ) So excuse me if my hair looks like a fail, since i had a great struggle with it..

Oh and i'm also gonna review 2 lashes Uniqso send me;

-Kawayii - Long Lash
-Kawayii - Under Lash

Enjoy the review! 


vm24 vm39 vm23 vm40 vm37 vm35 vm33 vm38 vm21 vm20 vm31 vm29 vm36 vm25 vm22 vm30 vm32 Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled
I.Fairy - Dolly+ Red lenses review


Info:
♥ Brand: I.Fairy
♥ Origin: South Korea 
♥ Water content: 42%  
♥ Diameter: 16.2mm 
♥ Base curve: 8.6mm 
♥ Duration: 1 year disposable 

vm16 vm17 vm18 vm19 vm4 vm5 vm9
Natural light.
vm11
With flash.
vm10
With and without lenses.
vm14

colour and design:  []
Yaaays i absolutely lovee how vibrant red this color is!! It also blends pretty well with my own eyes. And it succeeds giving me that creepy bloody eye look haha.

Comfort: []
Nice comfort, lasts.. at least 5-7 hours, recommend eyedrops for sure!

Enlargement:  [] 
Biggg and creepish dolly for 16.2 mm! major loves for me ~

Overall: 
I adoreee this lens, and i'm glad that these are my first red lenses i'm gonna use for cosplay!

So interested in great cosplay kind of lenses or just for fun?


buy them HERE!



vm1 vm3


Kawayii - Long Lash review
vm27 vm13
Likes:
-Sticks easily
-Natural and dolly at the same time~
-Looks pretty good for cheap lashes.


Dislikes:
-Had to cut some ends off, cuz they were a bit too long for me
-Doesn't come with eyelash glue


Overall:
These are pretty long and cute lashes and you can use it for any type of make-up.
But ofcourse if you want something more dramatic, these might not be good enough for you.
But for natural and cute dolly looks, this might be the one!


Interested? get them HERE!



Kawayii - Under Lash review

vm26 vm12
Likes:
-Sticks pretty well.
-Looks natural
-Cheap


Dislikes:
-Had to cut some off, cuz it was a bit too long for me
-Doesn't come with eyelash glue


Overall:
I'd say for cheap underlashes they stay long pretty well!
Looks also pretty natural and fits great with dolly make-up ~
Deff feel like using it more often ~

Interested? get them HERE!  


vm15 vm6 vm2 vm7


So this was my multi review and vampire post for today ~
stay tuned for many many more reviews!


xoxo 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten