=
image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image  image

dinsdag 9 april 2013

Update on my personal works ~

image
deadpromises
[dead promises]
Hellohello ~image
Back with another update of my works  that i made recently and a week ago.image
I'm trying to do something different, telling another story in every picture i try to make. It's 
not easy having yourself as a model only.image I dont know anyone in my neighbourhood that could help me out.. imagemaybe my bf, but he lives in another city haha.image
I have so many other weird and scary ideas and i'm always excited trying to make them come true, through my camera.image So hopefully someone here likes my works a little bit as well haha.image

image

unstable
[going mentall]
[darkprincess4
[leave me here]
darkprincess
[fury in her eyes]
darkprincess2
[dark spells]
darkprincess3
[dark princess]
poisened
[poisoned]
selfdestruct
[on the edge of selfdestruct]
flying
[flying freedom]
tulupparasites
[my tulip parasites]

image

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten